Our Aims and Objectives
- To provide a secure and homely atmosphere within a residential environment.
- To treat service users as individuals using the person centred approach to achieve a holistic plan of care.
- To provide a high standard of care, both personal and social, which enables service users to retain their independence, identity and sense of value.
- To provide a high quality service, which is flexible and monitored on an ongoing basis.
- To enable our service users to continue their lives as members of the local community, as far as possible.To deliver person centred care to all our service users.