Visit Buttercup House
Welcome to our Care Home
The home is situated near the centre of Woolston, Southampton in a quiet Residential street. The local shopping centre and railway station are a short but discreet distance from the home.
It is easily reached by public transport from the city and by car from the M27. Woolston is a pleasant district of Southampton on the banks of the River Itchen, offering views of the city across the river.
From M27 Junction 8
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A3024 Bursledon Road heading to Hamble/Southampton.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A3025 Hamble Lane
- Continue to follow A3025
- Go through 2 roundabouts
- Slight right at A3025/Portsmouth Road.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Manor Road South
- Turn left at Radstock Road – Arrive at Buttercup House
From Southampton Civic Centre
- Head north on Windsor Terrace toward Civic Centre Rd
- Turn left onto Civic Centre Rd
- Turn left onto Portland Terrace – Go through 1 roundabout
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Castle Way
- Turn left onto St. Michael’s St
- Continue onto Bernard St
- Turn left onto Threefield Ln/A33
- Keep right to stay on Threefield Ln/A33 – Continue to follow A33
- Slight left onto Central Bridge/A3025 – Continue to follow A3025 – Partial toll road – Go through 1 roundabout
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit ontoManor Rd S
- Turn left onto Radstock Rd
- Arrive at Buttercup House on the left
Contact Buttercup House
Our experienced staff are here to help.
12 Radstock Road,
Southampton SO19 2HP
Call us on:: – 023 8178 8054
Email us:: Contact Page
The staff at Buttercup House Care Home have a genuine care for their clients and my mother is happy here, which is important to me.
I am really pleased with the level of care and attention that the staff at Buttercup House extend to their residents. I also enjoy, the friendly atmosphere here at Buttercup House, Woolston.