WHAT WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED
During this pandemic we have implemented robust cleaning processes and adapted our environments to minimise the risk of spreading the virus. We have:
- Ensured all homes were continually deep cleaned routinely.
- Regular testing of visitors and staff to help identify infection
- Installed sanitising stations for entrances to our homes and in all team areas.
- Risk assessment prior to visits to help reduce risk of spreading infection
- Additional sinks to help with good hand hygiene and availability of personal protective equipment e.g. Mask, gloves, aprons and visors.
- Air purifying ozone machines in communal areas.
- Fogger cans are available to continual sanitise and disinfect rooms.
- Adapting sensory room into a wellbeing room to support visits inside the home.
- Created easy access to a designated room via different entrances.
- Use of our Buttercup Cafe to facilitate visits in our garden and reduce risk and spread of infection
- Installed wall mounted contactless thermometers in Buttercup Cafe. Hand held devices to check the temperature of all on arrival to the home. These will sound an alarm if the temperature is above 37.8⁰C.
- QR code available for track and trace. Staff support with signing individuals into the care home.